Friday, April 16, 2010

yeepee

Good newssss~~!! at least for me it is ^^


I'm going back HOME!!! yay yay yay..
This time i'm going back for 2 week+ only..
so must utilize my precious time during dis back home trip..
so leh..i've listed out part of de ths i wana do>.<

Things to do:
1) EAT..of coz its food..i miss msia food damn lot k..number 1 food would be seafood..my fav 虾膏(kong pou style), 蟹炒米粉,潮州蒸鱼or asam fish..both are my fav..hehe..and den would be asam laksa, bah kut teh, tom yam, curry laksa, dim sum..etc etc..not forgetting mamak..i wan it all..especially spicy food>.< n of coz i dun wana miss out japanese food <3 <3 (dunno got durian anot hor..hmmm..) at de same time i miss my mum n dad's cooking!! wana drink my mum boil de soup n my dad's curry vege..yum yum~~~

2) PLAY..de reason im going back tho its juz a short break is bcoz my mum planned a family trip to Bali..i alrd forgotten when was de last time v went for a family trip le =( at dis moment every1 of us is free so its a best time to go for a trip..n muz spend more time wit my family..coz they miss me damn alot..bahahahaha..oso oso have to meet up with my fellow frens who miss me..lolx..den can go lim teh or movies and shopping mayb..i wana watch moviessss..any1??

3) STUDY..holiday doesnt means nonit to study..i got an important paper to sit for after the break lo..besides eating and playing oso muz study geh..juz hope dat i can b discipline enuf to do so la >.<>

guess dats about it for now..still got 2 months+ from now..qi dai qi dai~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment